Friday, December 23, 2005

HOLD THE PHONE MR. PRESIDENT

CLICK FOR FULL STORY


Not all the King horses, Nor all the Kings men, are going to put King George back together again.
Well, well, well, I see that our old friend Tom Daschle has come home to roost. It seems that Tom Daschle's disclosure challenges a central legal argument offered by the White House in defense of the National Security Agency's warrantless wiretapping of U.S. citizens and permanent residents. It suggests that Congress refused explicitly to grant authority that the Bush administration now asserts is implicit in the resolution.

2 comments:

o said...

Wow!

Everything is somehow turned into the war on terror...in the days, weeks and months everybody would have agreed to such a broad interpretation. It is funny how the fight for freedom puts most of the freedoms we cherish at liberty.

IdentityMIA said...

Thank you so much for the comment about my blog. I really, sincerely, appreciate it. :D

I tried clicking that "Click on me America" thing, but it won't load. :( I'll have to try it later.