Friday, February 03, 2006

WHAT DID I SAY

Once again some one has told me to stop raving about nothing and start fixing my template and format. I must say that, I'm really trying to get my template together. Now on to my raving.
What did I say on my last post, oh yell. I said that Bush was a former oil junkie and asked if he was clean now. Well it turns out, the answer to that question is NO!
One day after President Bush vowed to reduce America's dependence on Middle East oil by cutting imports from there 75 percent by 2025, his energy secretary and national economic adviser said Wednesday that the president didn't mean it literally.
The Energy Department will begin laying off researchers at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in the next week or two because of cuts to its budget.

A veteran researcher said the staff had been told that the cuts would be concentrated among researchers in wind and biomass, which includes ethanol. Those are two of the technologies that Mr. Bush cited on Tuesday night as holding the promise to replace part of the nation's oil imports.
Well I'm not sayin that I told you so, but I did say that he was talking out of the side of his mouth, sort of speak.
You Conservative college students could face higher interest rates when the banks get squeezed by the federal government. State-led efforts to force deadbeat parents to pay their child support may also have to be curtailed.
Now in reference to Medicare and Medicaid, women on welfare are likely to face longer hours of work, education or community service to qualify for their checks. Recipients of Medicaid can expect to face higher co-payments and deductibles, especially on expensive prescription drugs and emergency room visits for non-emergency care. More affluent seniors will find it far more difficult to qualify for Medicaid-covered nursing care. This is the $40 billion cut over five years that was passed yesterday, which includes the medicaid, welfare, child support and the student lending.
Now I dont care what others are writing on their blogs. This is my blog and this is what I say, and if you dont like it. Then dont visit my blog, go to one of your Conservative blogs and read their lies and follow this President to poverty. King George is leading the rich, and the big business and if you cant see that by now then I'm sorry for you.
Keep coming to my site and letting me know how sick you are of my raving and maybe, by that time the Bush policies will have started to effect you, and I'll have my format, and template fixed by then.
Just remember that God's will is justice, peace and reconciliation and not domination and oppression.

No comments: