Monday, August 21, 2006

"Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me --- you can't get fooled again."



Click Photo


(After clicking photo it may take some time to load, please wait.)



Keith Obermann suggest that Bush and his minions have used bogus terrorist threats to distact public attention from embarrassing political news.

Ive tried to inform Republicans as to President Bush lies in my four (4), post called "Case in Point".

No one made a comment as to what they really thought was going on with this President.

As George Bush said, "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me --- you can't get fooled again."

That's just what's been going on with the Republican Party, fooled, fooled and shame on you.

You couldn't get enough of calling former President Clinton a liar and how he lacked morals, yet you are willing to take in everything President Bush and his Administration say to you as gospel.

As George Bush said, "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me --- you can't get fooled again." But you Republicans did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is no explaining the logic of some people. Just look at all the dictators who got there because people were led just like our "fearless leader" did the Republicans. I just hope there will be enough independent thinkers out there who will vote to "throw the bums out"

LET'S TALK said...

I just can't think of Republicans going out to vote this November would actually vote for the men who have given this President a walking pass to walk all over the citizens in this country.

I would like to think that even some Rpublicans have had enough!