1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
Below are the five blogs I chose that makes you Think.
1. Who Hijacked Our Country - This site is by Tom Harper, who seems to come up with information that most readers never knew about. I would say that I read his post's almost daily.
2. VARIOUS ECSTASIES - snave is the author of this site.... when I stop by and read what has been posted for the day, it's as if I've dictated to him what I wanted to say, but he writes it much better than I ever could.
3. Major Conflict - The owner of this site is J Marquis, and he gives you the MSM news combined with his little touch that makes it interesting. He always throw in a little comedy or photo's that makes you smile.
4. Liberty Lost - This site belongs to 1138, There is a lot of short posts that refer you to the original sites, which bring on an interesting comment section... but when a post is really put together, it really makes one think.
5. Funky Town Fighter - She will never cease in telling you exactly what she thinks about and issue. Funky town fighter use the kind of verbal rants that gets right to the point with no holding back.